Robotic Palletiser Winner K
- Winner K is the natural evolution of the robotic palletisers in the Winner series, with the major difference that production performance substantially doubles.
- Winner K retains the main features of the robotized palletiser such as flexibility in creating and modifying the palletising schemes and the superimposition of sewn bags.
- The layer formed is compacted by lateral pressers.
- The bag is taken upward by means of inclined conveyor belts, it is equalized by means of a device with opposed belts and finally it is individualized so that it can be gripped by the robot.
- The bag is gripped by means of a fork pick-up head which is already consolidated and tested over time.
- The gripped bag is conveyed to a guillotine table and deposited.
- When the layer has been completed, the products are compacted and released on the mobile platform.
- The platform descends, recompacts and deposits the layer of products directly on the pallet standing by on the roller conveyor.
- The machine can be equipped with a set of accessory devices such as an adjustable, automatic pallet dis penser, film placing on the empty pallet, cardboard and/or plastic interlayer between the layers of products, an automatic wrapping machine and so on.
- Winner K può can also work on two opposed lines to permit the optimization of space and high output.
- Patent pending The machine is covered by patent because of some of the features and innovations installed.
- Production lines served: 1÷2 (also with different product formats simultaneously).
- Pallets being palletised: 1÷2..
- Number of servo-controlled axes: 4..
- AC gearmotors and inverters.
- Potential of 1000-1200 cycles/hour.