Master type Cartesian Palletizer
The MASTER type robot palletises packed products. Its range of products varies from boxes to wrapped packages, cans, cases, bags and spools.
- The machine is characterised by its capacity to work with more pallets at the same time.
- The Master automatic cartesian palletisers have 2 or 3+1 linear axes, servo controlled by numerical control with asynchronous and/or vectorial inverters or brushless, with high quality adaptors.
- They are able to work on more lines simultaneously with single or multiple picking up head, in order to guarantee the required capacity and satisfy many lay-out needs. Furthermore every type of robot can be supplied with an interlayer and/or pallet picking up device installed on the picking up head.
- The managing of the palletisation schemes, by the operative panel, is simple and quick; the working-programs can be easily made and modified by the operator. Each registered program can be recalled by the operator.
- On request, the total line management can be made by P.C. making the palletising very effective and flexible.
|Master 250||Master 300||Master 400|
|Handling packages/cycle||1 - 4||1 - 4||1 - 4|
|Max load Kg.||100||30||30|
|Absorbed power||3 Kw||3 Kw||4 Kw|
|Controlled axes||2||3 + 1||3 + 1|
|Served lines||1 or more lines||1 or more lines||1 or more lines|
|Served pallets||1 or more pallets||1 or more pallets||1 or more pallets|
Tags: cartesian palletiser - cartesian robots - automatic pallet packaging - packaging solutions
[www.europackitaly.com - Master type Cartesian Palletizer]